The Weekly roundup is my regular post of interesting and useful things I’ve found or done over the last week.
Topics: Computer yoga, OneNote API, BitCoin explained, WordPress for PhpStorm, hosting service for .NET, personal data protocols, git prompt.
- A short How to do computer yoga while sitting at your desk.
- Unlike many Microsoft products, I actually like OneNote. Now there’s an API, and I absolutely love APIs.
- Scott Hanselman’s interview with Steve Beauregard provided the best description of BitCoin and the tech around it that I’ve heard so far.
- Looks like the next version of the PhpStorm IDE (currently in Early Access) has some pretty nice support for developing and debugging WordPress plugins.
- Considering AppHarbor as a simple, basic cloud-hosting service for .NET applications.
- Reviewing some of the word needed on Diaspora* led me to Tent – “a protocol for personal data and communications.“
- Want a better prompt for git on Linux? There’s a Github repository for that.