- a well known/used code quality tool
for validating JSON.
- (I haven't used this one yet, but it purports to provide a GUI
-ish interface for editing JSON.)
jq is a lightweight and flexible command-line JSON processor.
It can be used to query and transform JSON.
JSON Web Token (JWT)
- a compact URL-safe means of representing claims to be transferred between two parties.
- can provide schema, content and/or references for input.
- validates JSON or JSON Schema, with form-based editing for blocks of JSON. Will also generate a Schema from JSON data.
JSON Schema does not support a
datetime type directly. Instead, specify a
string type with the